Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nerding Out

Last night I played a game of DnD for the first time ever. and it is official, I am a nerd. I totally loved it! It was a TON of fun.  Thanks to my friend Laurel for introducing me. I have created one of my 2 needed characters and I love her! I wrote the back story and all that Jazz today. In addition, I bought some pretty girly Dice so I can play.  I am excited!! Looks like my Tuesdays are full now! :D

Also, I totally made a 96 on my last Physiology and Pathophysiology test. This leaves me with an A in the class and I am so happy about that.  Now I just need to pull my grade up in Biopharmaceutics, and Pharmacy Administration, and I MAY be able to get all A's! The pressure is on! Now that I know this is a possibility I know I will obsess over it.  Thank science for anti-anxiety medication! I might not make it through otherwise.

I currently have approximately an 83% for biopharmaceutics, (not taking into account any weighting) if I make a 95 or higher on the next 2 tests I could make an A. We have only had 1 test in pharmacy administration, so I can't currently make the same hypothesis.  I really hope I can pull this off. I need a good grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment