Monday, April 29, 2013

Lazy Ol Weekend

Thankfully I don't have a test this week. So I took this opportunity to spend the weekend doing something that I love to do but have been missing out on, SLEEP!! god how I love my bed, with it's fluffy down pillows and plush blankets. Sigh, I miss it now! It is my cocoon of comfort, warmth, and love!



Also I got to spend some time with my best friend Friday night and work out some problems we had. It is so nice to know that he is willing to work through things with me and remain friends.  I mean we have been friends since we were 14! That is about 12 years now! I can't believe I have even had a friend that long haha

Even though I spent a great deal of time loafing around this weekend I did get some studying done for my next test coming up. So it wasn't all a waste! I am going to spend all my free time this week catching up on all of my classes. I feel guilty for wasting so much time this weekend, and really need to do some work

I also have made a sale off of my side business! I sell handmade hair bows of of etsy and facebook. I do custom orders and when I have time I pre-make things to sell. I got into that because I love wearing hair bows! I sold my most expensive order ever this weekend! The girl ordered 3 of my more expensive Bows! The only problem is she lives in England, and I had no idea how much international shipping cost, so I way undercharged, and half of my profits go to shipping. but oh well. people are wearing my creations overseas! If you want to check out some of my work you can check it out here
https://www.facebook.com/allysbeautifulbows?
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllysBeautifulBows

In addition to hair bows I plan to make flower vases with interchangeable bows, lanyards with bows, earrings with bows, wine glass markers with bows, and anything else that comes to mind! I think I will have to wait until summer to start those projects, as well as work on my crocheting.

Later this week (Tuesday to be exact) I will be playing my first DnD game ever and I am excited! more about that later.

Now off to learn about schizophrenia!

Stay Healthy Lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment