Tuesday, April 2, 2013

IPPE - Community

This semester I have been placed at a community retail pharmacy chain. At first I really didn't like it.  I thought the pharmacist I was working with was a little hard on me.  Actually a lot hard on me.  Today was the 3rd day I worked with this pharmacist (I work with his partner on alternating weeks). I guess this pharmacist decided that they liked me, because today I was offered a job there after my rotation is finished.  The pharmacist told me they liked the work I was doing and that they really appreciated me being there. 

Of course this makes me very happy.  I used to dread going to my IPPE site because honestly I was kind of afraid. HAHA! All I can think now is "this isn't going to be that bad after all!" It is so nice to feel like you are worth something, and even nicer to have others in your field, your chosen profession, your life path, to feel like you are worth something.

All the warm fuzzies aside, I AM FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS PHYSIOLOGY AND PATHOPHYSIOLOGY II TEST. I just cant find enough time to study and I am completely exhausted.  I don't know how I am going to well at all.  I am so concerned.

Well that is all for now.  Maybe if I get some rest now, I can wake up early and study... lets hope

Stay well lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment