Thursday, April 25, 2013

Physiology And Pathophysiology II and Neuroscience

Tomorrow I have a test in Phys and Patho II and it is all about neuroscience.  This is a particularly difficult topic and covers a wide range of materials. these materials include but are not limited to: vision and hearing, nociception, motor control, headache and migraine, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, stroke, seizure, epilepsy, stress, depression, and anxiety. and it is pretty in depth.  After taking the practice tests yesterday I am FREAKING OUT!! I don't feel like I know or understand all that I am supposed to. I studied for 12 hours last night and after I get out of lab today will study almost as long.  I just hope I can get it all shoved in my brain by 8am tomorrow haha.

It looks like I will for sure be moving into my cousin's townhouse.  Which is awesome, it is so close to campus, I can use the gym at school and cancel my LA fitness membership. (I have lost 50 pounds in the last 5 months, so I need to hit the gym hard to keep it up!!) I will have to have a roommate which makes me nervous. I have had the crazy roommate that had to be included in everything in my life, followed by the crazier roommate who pulled a gun on me and moved out without paying rent (causing me to later get evicted), followed by the guy who didn't like my friends so he got his mom to kick me out, (grow some balls guy, you could have just talked to me). Since then, I have lived alone until I moved in with my aunt when I got into pharmacy school. So having a roommate makes me nervous, which I think is justified. I am hoping that because we are all professionals it will work out fine.

I also met someone who was a manager of a pharmacy, and offered me a job! It is likely to pay more than my current job, and is a whole different environment. I will keep both jobs, because I have 10 years with kroger, and can't leave it behind just yet. I know I get so attached to things. But I am really looking forward to this learning oppertunity! I hope it all works out!

That is all for now
Stay healthy Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment